Protect Where you spend your time
- Comprehensive / all-risk coverage. We cover your home and contents on a replacement cost basis. This type of home insurance coverage offers the best protection against loss.
- $2 million personal liability. Protects you and your family should you be responsible (legal liability) for injury or damage to others and/or their property.
- Increased monetary limits for personal property such as bicycles, golf clubs, watercraft, wine collections, fine art and jewellery.
- Property and liability coverage for students living away from home.
- Broad water damage coverage.
- Identity theft coverage.
- Optional earthquake coverage.
- Deductible options. Choose the one that’s right for you.
- 24/7 emergency claims service.
Feel protected inside and outside your home in British Columbia
Life is unpredictable. Overnight your luck can turn from good to bad because of a destructive force of nature or an accident on or off your property.
Thinking of buying a condominium?
Although you are protected under your association’s master insurance policy, these policies typically only cover general liability for the physical structure and damage to common areas that you share with other condo unit owners.
Tenant insurance provides insurance to protect your belongings when you rent.
As a tenant, you are responsible for any damage you may cause to any part of the building you’re living in, so for example, if you leave something on the stove and it starts a fire, you could be held liable.
Traveling to Warmer Climates?
Travel insurance has different types of coverage options, including Snowbird Insurance, Travel Medical Insurance, Vacation or Trip Cancellation Insurance, Annual Multi-Trip Insurance, Visitor’s to Canada Insurance, Baggage Insurance and Evacuation Insurance.